Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract
Oct 11 (Reuters) - Oilfield services company John Wood Group Plc said on Wednesday it won a multi-million dollar contract from Total SA to provide onshore maintenance services to Total's Lindsey oil refinery in Lincolnshire, UK.
The five-year contract, which starts in January next year, includes an option to be extended up to two years.
(Reporting by Sanjeeban Sarkar in Bengaluru; Editing by Amrutha Gayathri)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Total CEO: US Shale Oil Industry To See Wave Of Investment (Oct 18)
- Total's CEO Says Will Try To Move Ahead With Iran Gas Project (Oct 17)
- Total Expands Presence in Mexico (Oct 12)
Company: Wood Group more info
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)