Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Newport, OH, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for safely operating tank trucks in the delivery of crude oil, water, condensate, and/or brine.
- Represent EnLink as a professional truck driver who cultivates and maintains positive, productive relationships with other employees and company customers
- Drive truck safety into position to load/unload crude, water, condensate, and/or brine
- Connect hoses to tank, open valves and/or start pumps for product loading
- Perform proper grounding and choking procedures before loading and departing rail, truck, barge, or pipeline terminal Responsible for reading gauges/meters, recording quantity loaded and thieving tanks
- Drives truck to customer premises which are at times in remote locations
- Understand and follow all DOT regulations and company policies pertaining to hours of service record keeping (logs); Perform truck safety inspections according to DOT regulations and company policies
- Follows instructions of Dispatchers and Customer Service personnel
- Prepare and submit all required operational forms, records, and volume reports
- Maintain assigned vehicle and tools in clean and orderly manner at all times
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee frequently climbs on steps to enter and exit trucks.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs. Due to constant exposure to the elements, drivers must have the ability to tolerate extreme weather conditions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years commercial hauling experience required
- Valid Class A Driver’s License required
- Tanker and HAZMAT endorsement indicated on license required
- Live within 1 hour of the operation
- Pass a background check, driving record review, and physical assessment
- Must be committed to the delivery of a high level of customer service
- Good driving record with no more than one speeding violation in previous three years
- Pass pre-employment drug screening and subject to random DOT drug screening.
- Driver should be comfortable driving in various environments and terrain
- Willingness to work days or nights as the work load dictates
EnLink Midstream is a leading, integrated midstream company with a diverse geographic footprint and a strong financial foundation, delivering tailored customer solutions for sustainable growth. Our expansive gathering, processing, fractionation, transportation, and logistics assets are located in the most prolific oil and gas regions in North America, including the Gulf Coast, Permian, STACK, SCOOP, C-NOW, Cana-Woodford, Arkoma-Woodford, North Texas, Haynesville, Utica, Marcellus, and Eagle Ford. We are delivering growth and unlocking value for our customers, employees, and investors through our proven expertise in leveraging our diversified assets and strategic relationships.
EnLink employees have consistently committed themselves to excellence in all aspects of their work. We believe we are a family. After all, we work together every day with the common goal of making EnLink one of the best midstream energy services companies in the industry. We appreciate that we all have lives outside of the office, and we are committed to creating a work environment that is beneficial to employee and family alike. We believe in helping one another. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
Visit www.EnLink.com for more information and to apply on line today!