Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: San Ramon, CA, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Advisor - Brand and Reputation located in San Ramon, CA through May 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• The Brand and Reputation Advisor serves as steward for the worldwide Chevron brand and identity, providing brand strategy and application consultation to business units globally, managing complex, strategic branding projects, and partnering with the Corporate Marketing team in developing and refining brand identity strategies, identity systems and global solutions.
• Position will partner with other members of the Brand and Reputation team in the development and execution of internal communications.
• Responsibilities will also include vendor relationships, budget management and project timeline development.
• 5-8 years of agency or client side brand/advertising experience
• Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing major is preferred)
• Experience in Brand and Reputation management--either agency or client side.
• Experience in the development and application of global brand and identity systems.
• Candidate should be able to demonstrate sound judgment in identifying brand identity issues that require further consultation, strategy refinement, escalation and/or exceptions and manages the process accordingly.
• Excellent written & oral communications, editorial and basic content development.
• Project Management experience with the ability to manage a variety of projects--from small tactical programs to complex initiatives with multiple components and stakeholders.
Relocation may be considered within Chevron parameters.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position. Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation. Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.