Kermit, TX, US
Kermit, TX, US
Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Kermit, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
This position will provide administrative and clerical support for the Maverick Basin region. The position is based in Kermit, Texas and is part of a team providing support to Midstream field operations, plants and engineering.
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in various office functions including processing invoices
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts and general ledgers
- Strong attention to detail, computer (MS Office suite), and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build working relationships
- Ability to perform in a demanding, busy field environment
- Experience with SAP and the Oil & Gas industry a plus
- Provide administrative support to assigned operating personnel
- Accurately analyze, classify and process invoices and purchasing card activity
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Help with material transfers and equipment inventory
High School Diploma or GED is required. Additional business education preferred.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0-5%
This position is eligible for the 5/40 work schedule
See Job Description
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in the Woodlands, Texas. Our deep and balanced portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and resource plays, and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, we are focused on our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all of our business activities. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare. At Anadarko, we directly employ more than 4,900 men and women and we strive for excellence in all that we do. We know the best vision in the world will not be realized without the right people.
At Anadarko, we set ambitious goals and take disciplined risks to achieve them. We need individuals who will take on this challenge. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it.
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation