Skills: Field Service Tech, Perforation, Fracturing
Other Skills: Prior Supervisory experience
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Salary: Competitive Market Salary
Location: Bryan, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Searching for a growing Frac company with competitive pay, an excellent work environment, plenty of work and a good benefits package?
US Well Services, home to the industry's first fully electric and mobile fracturing application powered by natural gas, is actively seeking qualified Service Supervisor candidates to be hired as full-time employees in either Jane Lew, WV or Uhrichsville, Ohio. Must be able to relocate to the area. I f you are only able to rotate in and out of the area and not open to relocation please do not apply. Relocation available for experienced candidates.
Applicants must be able to pass both a UA and hair follicle drug screen to be considered.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
• Coordinates and directs the activities of USWS service operations on site while actively promoting USWS safety culture, requirements and policies.
• Completes and turn in all paperwork & logs in a professional, legible, and timely manner.
• Providing information to clients, supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, e-mail, or in person as needed
• Leads USWS well pad service quality and continuous improvement.
• Adheres to incident reporting guidelines relating to personal injuries, asset damage, service quality or environmental spills.
• Learns and promotes crew use of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and suggests corrections or improvements where needed.
• Evaluates the safety effectiveness of crew by reporting of all incidents, near-misses and need for additional training, discipline or changes in SOP's.
• Priorities, organize, and oversee the maintenance of all units and equipment.
• Works to resolve equipment issues without compromising the safety of location personnel. This includes ensuring all preventive maintenance is completed and that equipment is ready and safe to operate.
• Communicates issues/concerns and job status to Field Supervisor, Operations Manager and District Manager as required, including staffing gaps or needs, crew status, HSE incidents, equipment problems, and any and all other needs, etc.
• Proactively informs customer of job status as directed by USWS.
• Responsible for utilizing and understanding USWS payroll system and timekeeping process, and is accountable for timely and accurate input, review and approval of crew wages and time off. Accepts and meets all HR/Payroll deadlines for review & approval.
• Completes employee performance reviews, obtains additional employee training and recommends and implements disciplinary action up to suspension and recommendation to terminate if justified per USWS Discipline Policy.
• Performs daily pre-job preparation and organization for self and crew members, including JSA and safety meetings.
The service supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all employees within their crews including training, discipline, payroll and support for employee progression.
Requires a high school degree or equivalent such as GED.
3-5 years in Hydraulic fracturing with previous supervisory experience preferred.
Intermediate computer skills with a good knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel.
Able to speak clearly in English so as to be easily understood.
Able to read and comprehend effectively and write sufficiently to be understood by employees, peers and customers.
Able to learn and use company specific applications including frac software and HR/Payroll systems.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
U.S. Driver's License Driving record without a DUI/DWI in past 5 years or excessive infractions as defined by USWS
Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements and Crane Certification preferred
U.S. Well Services, LLC is a Houston, Texas based oilfield services provider of well stimulation services to the upstream oil and gas industry. The company is currently under contract to perform services in the Marcellus and Utica shale regions in Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania and is also evaluating opportunities with existing and new customers to expand our operations into new areas throughout the United States. USWS utilizes an exciting new technology, currently in WV, called Clean Fleet®. This is a proprietary, patented system developed by U.S. Well Services that incorporates existing industry equipment configured to provide fracturing services with enhanced safety features, smaller physical and environmental footprints, and reduced noise levels at a lower cost relative to traditional fracturing equipment. The Clean Fleet® is the industry’s first fully mobile, fully electric hydraulic fracturing system that is powered entirely by natural gas whereby conventional diesel engines are totally replaced with electric motors. USWS also operates seven (7) fleets of high-spec conventional equipment comprising one of the youngest fleets of equipment in the industry.