Skills: Construction Manager, Project Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Insituform Technologies USA, LLC is looking for an experienced Project Manager to be based in our Indianapolis, IN office.
Insituform Technologies USA, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinaryexpense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more details, visit www.insituform.com
The Project Manager will effectively plan and control multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop and maintain construction project schedules and budgets to ensure projects meet initial estimates. Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Prepare construction estimates and ensure site surveys for estimating are complete and accurate.
- Secure project submittals and critical project documents required by the specifications and/or client
- Administer project meetings with operations and subcontractors to make necessary changes to finalize work schedules.
- Review, prepare, and acquire fully executed contracts from customers and subcontractors.
- Contract administration of owner contracts and subcontractor contracts.
- Perform field investigations to assess project quality, crew performance, and adherence to safety requirements.
- Update project management system daily with actual job costs and cost commitments to accurately reflect the financial performance of the projects.
- Accountable for project profit and loss and timely billings and collections from customers to ensure adherence to project accounting guidelines.
- Prepare Performance Metric reports with the analysis of monthly labor hours against forecast and subcontractor analysis (schedule of values) for all projects.
- Responsible for month-end financial reviews, including revenue recognition and job cost review, equipment cost review, project cost management, billing preparation, and operational expense review.
- Effectively manage direct reports.
- Ensure close collaboration with operations and the Business Development team.
- BS degree with a concentration in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field is required; Master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of water/wastewater construction or related construction industry experience and management experience is required.
- Clear understanding of managerial financial information and familiarity with "percent of cost" accounting systems.
- Experienced and comfortable with collections, contract administration, budgets, forecasting and cost accounting.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and calculate business related metrics.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Solid experience with P&Lstatements and Balance Sheet calculations.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and JD Edwards is required; familiarity with Primavera Contract Manager and P6 is highly desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to motivate and lead a team and collaborate effectively with internal customers.
- Motivated self starter with the proven ablility to take initiative, be an effective leader, and drive results.
- Ability to travel overnight as required.
We offer a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a
Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Annual Bonus Potential, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, Overtime Pay, Paid Time Off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested
Every day, people’s lives and livelihoods depend on the operation of pipelines, refineries and other infrastructure related to the production of energy.
At Aegion, we are in the business of making sure these structures last. Our companies provide services and solutions to protect, strengthen and maintain them —inside and out — before, during and after their construction.
Aegion companies are leaders and innovators in Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. This includes everything from cathodic protection on pipelines to maintenance at refineries nationwide. Contact Aegion today to learn more about our companies or how to join our team of infrastructure professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.