Skills: Construction Manager, Site Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Insituform Technologies USA, LLC, is seeking an experienced Field Engineer to support our Pittsburg, PA Business.
Insituform Technologies USA, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more details, visit www.insituform.com
- Provide oversight and project support for production, safety, quality and project management standards
- Responsible for pre-bid site surveys, contract execution/project start-up, and closeout
- Work with field crews and subcontractors to track and manage project costs, meet expected production rates and gross profit margins
- Attend pre-bid, pre-construction and project status meetings with our customers
- Prepare, submit and track Submittals and RFI's
- Assist with scheduling jobs
- Prepare scopes of work and assist with awarding of Subcontracts
- Handle material procurement
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management and 2+ years of related field construction management experience OR 5+ years of field construction experience managing an annual $1MM portfolio of projects.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid understanding of the basic principles in Accounting/Finance strongly preferred
- Previous experience in water/sewer or municipal environment is a plus
- Must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
- Primavera and JD Edwards software experience a plus
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction required
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
- Must be able to travel as needed (approximately 50%)
****Relocation is not approved for this position.****
Insituform Technologies USA, LLC offers Competitive Salary with a full benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, and much more, as well as the opportunity for growth within an expanding worldwide company.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Every day, people’s lives and livelihoods depend on the operation of pipelines, refineries and other infrastructure related to the production of energy.
At Aegion, we are in the business of making sure these structures last. Our companies provide services and solutions to protect, strengthen and maintain them —inside and out — before, during and after their construction.
Aegion companies are leaders and innovators in Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. This includes everything from cathodic protection on pipelines to maintenance at refineries nationwide. Contact Aegion today to learn more about our companies or how to join our team of infrastructure professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.