Skills: Field Service Tech, HVAC, Maintenance Technician
Other Skills: Electrician, Plumbing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Lafayette, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Offshore Air & Refrigeration (OAR) is a Construction, Maintenance & Refurbishment Company specializing in Industrial/Commercial HVAC, Refrigeration and Plumbing. OAR has been "Improving the Quality of Life Offshore" since 1988.
We are currently seeking offshore HVAC & Refrigeration Field Service Technicians to join our team.
Candidates must have thorough knowledge and experience working on Industrial/Commercial HVAC Equipment with specific emphasis in identifying repair/replacement needs, repairing, maintaining and upgrading systems and components.
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills required.
- Ability to provide technical feedback on equipment through detailed field service reports a must.
- Minimum of five (5) years working in oil & gas industry preferred.
- Must possess proof of EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Valid Driver's License and ability to obtain TWIC card required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be available on 24 hour call out basis to respond to customer needs.
- Competitive Hourly Pay and Matching 401K
- Paid Employee Medical and Long Term Disability Benefit
- Dental, Vision and Short Term Disability Benefits offered.
- Paid Holiday and Vacation Benefits