The Fleet Manager is responsible for overall fleet management, with a range of functions including (but not limited to) DOT processes and procedures, vehicle telematics (tracking and diagnostics), logistics, and related programs. This person will assist in building on and further implementation of the current fleet management program.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This position is a full-time, salaried position, working out of Houma, LA. Typical hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with some evening and weekend work possible as job duties demand. Minimal travel is expected.
• Responsible for company compliance with DOT, including daily logs, permits, and fuel reporting.
• Manage all fleet activity, including preventative maintenance scheduling, GPS asset tracking, and providing support to all branch locations.
• Maintain all permits, licenses, and registrations pertaining to company fleet equipment.
• Provides data analysis, report generation and information sharing across multiple locations/departments.
• Manager ARI fleet management program.
• Work with insurance company on repairs and replacement.
• Manage entire fleet across multiple branches in multiple states from centralized location.
• Develop and implement standard operational procedures to improve company's efficiency by advocating best practices in industry.
• Fleet management experience required.
• Knowledge and understanding of DOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations required
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Apple devices.
• Experience with fleet management software preferred
• Detail oriented, and self-motivated with excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, handle change and make decisions independently.
• Promote a value-based safety conscious environment through inspections, training and coaching.
• Basic technical and mechanical knowledge of lightweight and commercial vehicles is helpful.
Crosby Energy Services offers competitive compensation, discretionary bonuses, 401(k) match, paid holidays, PTO, and a benefit package including medical, dental, life, disability, and vision insurance.
Job Type: Full-time Salary
• Fleet Management: 1 year
• Excel: 1 year
DOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations: 1 yea
Crosby Energy Services blends proven best practices with innovative processes to deliver the highest quality employees and finest support services to the oil and gas industry. We embrace a value-driven culture of safety and the very highest ethical standards.
Contract Energy Professionals
Since 1992, Crosby Energy Services has been providing the oil and gas industry the best qualified contract energy professionals and consultants at competitive rates. Our training and employment pre-screening programs are among the best in the industry and allow us to streamline your hiring processes and hand-pick the best and the brightest in the industry. Our contract personnel include:
• Onshore and Offshore Production Operators
• Plant Operators
• Instrumentation and Electrical Technicians
• Specialized Consultants
• Safety Professionals
• Pipeline Personnel
• Equipment Operators
• Skilled Labor
• Maritime Personnel
• Clerical Personnel