Other Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Watford City, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Hydrovac Operator is responsible for operating and driving one of the Company’s Hydrovac units. Hydrovac excavation is a non-destructive method of using water to break up earth, simultaneously removed by a powerful vacuum. When utilized properly, this method is a safe, non-destructive means of excavation and cleaning. Hydrovac staff are extensively trained in safe practices and procedures and are equipped with the tools to enable safe operation.
• Ensures health and safety are the top priority by following policies and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Operates and drives equipment, including driving equipment to and from work sites.
• Performs pre- and post-trip inspections.
• Performs roadside repairs when needed.
• Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
• Logs driving information as required.
• Professionally communicate with management, co-workers, dispatchers and on-site customer staff.
• May transport hazardous goods.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Class B CDL with Tanker Endorsement (required).
• High School Diploma or GED (required).
• Ability to work in confined spaces (preferred).
• Class A CDL with Tanker Endorsements (preferred).
• Minimum of 1 year of related experience or training (preferred).
• Mechanical ability; and knowledge of equipment and heavy vehicle operation, maintenance, and repair (preferred).
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.