Skills: Field Service Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Patterson, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Entry level position in inspection. Training to do dimensional/visual inspection, hardness testing, magnetic particle inspection, liquid penetrant inspection and material clearance with a mentor. Training to interpret SAP, Bill of Materials, Quality Plans, Weld Specifications, and Paint Specifications with a mentor. Working towards Cameron Inspection Certification. Must work safely.
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledgeable in computer software and SAP
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Forklift and Overhead Crane Experience
- A minimum of 300 hours documented Inspection experience and/or a minimum of 2 months experience as a trainee under the supervision of a qualified inspector or machinist.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.