Skills: Refinery / Plant Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Platteville, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position is located in Anadarko's Rockies Region as a member of the Central Oil Stabilization Facility (COSF) Operations team in Hudson, CO.
- Minimum 1 year experience in oil and gas operations including a working knowledge of natural gas processing and oil stabilization equipment is required
- 1 year electrical and instrumentation experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-focused environment
- Computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook required
- Execute startup, shut down and operating procedures for compressors, furnaces, distillation towers, electric motors, fans, pumps, instrumentation, valves and alarms
- Analyze oil quality using a RVP analyzer and make necessary process adjustments to maintain product specifications
- Perform minor maintenance of compressors, engines, pumps, controls, piping and valves
- Perform troubleshooting, instrumentation bump checks, calibrations, valve tuning, and PLC programing
- Generate daily plant reports including liquid production, downtime and gas volumes
- Maintain good communication with supervision, field, plant, employees, and contractors
- Work irregular hours, outside, and around heavy equipment, and in variable environmental conditions
- Monitor, maintain, and operate safety and fire protection systems
- Perform good housekeeping duties as required
- Work in a safe manner adhering to all safety practices, procedures and policies
- Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with Anadarko's Core Values
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Candidate must possess a valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
This position may be eligible for relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
12 hour rotating shift position including weekends and holidays.
Candidate must live within 75-miles of Platteville. CO.
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in the Woodlands, Texas. Our deep and balanced portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and resource plays, and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, we are focused on our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all of our business activities. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare. At Anadarko, we directly employ more than 4,900 men and women and we strive for excellence in all that we do. We know the best vision in the world will not be realized without the right people.
At Anadarko, we set ambitious goals and take disciplined risks to achieve them. We need individuals who will take on this challenge. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it.
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.