Skills: Production Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Longford, County Longford, Ireland
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Cameron Ireland Limited in Longford, Ireland currently have an exciting opportunity for a Product Design Engineer to work within a team of Engineers and Designers gaining extensive experience in all aspects of the design of high pressure valves. Cameron offer an excellent salary and generous benefits package to the right candidate.
This position entails:
- Lead design projects from inception to completion.
- Review customer inquiry packages.
- Preparation of product specification sheets.
- Developing and qualifying product designs and documents.
- Prepare design documentation to meet industry standards
- Occasional travel to international locations as required by the business.
- An Honours Degree / Masters in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or a related discipline is required.
- Work experience whilst desirable is not essential.
- Results Focused
- Team player
- Strong customer relation skills.
- Good communication skills, oral, written and presentation.
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Previous experience using SAP would be advantageous.
- Stress Analysis
- Material Selection
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Electrical Actuation and Associated Control Systems
- 2D Drawing and 3D Solid Modelling
- Knowledge of machining processes
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.